Events and activities to connect people to nature
Nature Know Australia can provide engaging activities and walks designed to connect people to nature. Curated sensory experiences can offer a multitude of benefits for both children and adults. By engaging the senses through touch, smell, sight, and sound, these experiences can help to stimulate the brain and promote learning and exploration.
- Curated sensory experiences can offer a multitude of benefits for both children and adults.
- By engaging the senses through touch, smell, sight, and sound, these experiences can help to stimulate the brain and promote learning and exploration.
- They can also encourage mindfulness and relaxation, helping to reduce stress and anxiety.
- Sensory experiences can be particularly valuable for children, as they can promote the development of language, motor skills, and cognitive abilities.
- Additionally, sensory experiences in nature can help to foster a connection with the natural world, which can lead to a greater appreciation and respect for the environment.
- Overall, curated sensory experiences can provide a fun and engaging way to learn about the world around us, while also promoting health and wellbeing.
- Explore our nature displays featuring a range of natural materials sourced from the forest, minerals, shells, and found objects.
- Our displays are thoughtfully curated to showcase the beauty and diversity of the natural world.
- Experience the wonders of nature and stimulate your senses through touch, sight, and sound.
- Perfect for both children and adults, our displays offer a playful and educational way to connect with nature.
- Gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the environment around us.
- Live insects can be provided to engage and excite visitors.
- Our displays help children and families discover the magic of nature
Nature Know Australia’s passion for the environment and expertise in curating nature experiences can provide a unique and valuable opportunity for individuals and communities to connect with nature in a meaningful way.
Their range of outdoor activities, including guided walks, sensory games, mindfulness practices, nature journalling, and environmental art, can offer a wealth of benefits.
By participating in these activities, individuals can gain a deeper understanding and appreciation of the natural world, while also improving physical and mental health.
- Sensory games and mindfulness practices can help to improve sensory awareness and reduce stress.
- Nature journalling and environmental art can foster creativity and self-expression.
- Forest therapy walks can offer a unique and immersive experience for individuals to connect with nature and improve their mental and physical health.
These experiences can also foster a greater sense of connection and responsibility towards the environment, leading to positive environmental actions and behaviors.
Overall, Nature Know Australia’s passion and expertise in curating nature experiences can provide a transformative and rewarding experience for individuals and communities alike.
Working with organisations and communities
At Nature Know Australia, we are proud to have worked with a diverse range of organisations and communities, each with their unique needs and objectives. Our collaborative approach involves working closely with our clients to understand their requirements and tailor our services to suit their specific needs. We have partnered with local councils, schools, community groups, and businesses to provide a range of nature-based experiences and initiatives that foster a connection with the natural world.
Our experienced educators work closely with our partners to ensure that each initiative is thoughtfully planned, professionally delivered, and meets the desired outcomes. We are committed to working with communities to build a more sustainable and environmentally conscious future.
We have delivered a range of activities, including nature therapy sessions, forest therapy walks, environmental incursions and environmental events for the following organisations.
- Australian Environmental Education
- Hawkesbury-Nepean Landcare Network
- Youth Hostels Australia
- Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden
- Kristine Ballard Artist
- Institute of Forest Therapy
Contact us to discuss your next event or activity.