For those wanting a less challenging walk, along with the opportunity to spend some time in some beautiful surroundings. Especially if you are worried that you need to be fit enough to walk in nature. This experience will help you focus instead on feeling accomplished for taking time for yourself and your wellbeing.
Hear from someone who has experienced the walk!!
Designed to be an awe inspiring introduction to forest therapy walking. No need to prepare too much for the experience.
- For those wanting a beautiful and gentle sensory experience in forest surroundings
- Suitable for a regular and also less experienced walker.
- Guided by an INFTA accredited forest therapy guide
- Support your wellbeing through an evidence- based public health practice
- Become nature-connected and develop your environmental awareness through forest therapy
- Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden – Northern Sydney Australia
- $50pp, limit of 6 per walk.
|Path||Sealed and wheelchair accessible|
|Terrain||Mostly flat, some parts of the track have a slight incline.|
|Special Features||There is some seating placed at various locations throughout the walk.|
This walk also enters an endangered ecological community.
|Cost||$50pp. Limit of 6 per walk.|