You can use your Parents NSW Vouchers ($50) to pay in full for your walk in full up until October 9 2022.
We do hope this helps make it easier for you to participate in a walk we would love to welcome you soon.
Eliglible voucher activities
- Discover NSW vouchers – for eligible arts, tourism or recreational activities list. These may be redeemed online for a physical event or attraction.
- Discover NSW businesses can accept Parents NSW vouchers.
Parents NSW vouchers
The 5 x $50 Parents NSW Vouchers can be used:
- 7 days a week, including public holidays
- at Discover NSW businesses like Nature Know for entertainment and recreation activities
- until 9 OCTOBER 2022.
How to use the voucher with a forest therapy walk
Here is how you can use the voucher with your walks.
- Go to the bookings page and select your walk
- When completing the form – indicate whether you would like to use your Parents NSW voucher on your walk
- Once completed we will be in touch by email to confirm your walk
- If you would like to use your Parents NSW Voucher to book and pay for your walk in full you will need to send through your voucher code by return email.
- We ask that you give 48 hours notice if you are unable to attend your booked walk and we will endeavour to arrange a different date with you.
If it so happens that your voucher is not available on the day we will ask that you pay the difference for your walk on the day, this can be done electronically onsite.
Don’t have time to redeem your Parent NSW voucher before October 9? You can book and pay ahead for an upcoming walk in the second half of 2022. Contact us to discuss further.