For those wanting to be amongst a wild bush location – this walk gently takes you down to takes you to a glorius view and intimate bushy forest location. Wonderful views and scenery to help you feel like you are escaping into a beautiful bush location for some special time to refresh and renew. Some rocks and steps down and up. Suitable for a regular walker.
Hear from someone who has experienced the walk!!
Designed to be an awe inspiring forest therapy with stunning views and scenery. For those who like to walk in the bush, take bush paths and see special places and scenery.
- For those wanting to be amongst the wild this picturesque track with a gentle and intermediate grade takes you through the forest to wonderful views and scenery.
- Suitable for a regular walker
- Guided by an INFTA accredited forest therapy guide
- Support your wellbeing through an evidence- based public health practice
- Become nature-connected and develop your environmental awareness through forest therapy
- Ku-ring-gai Wildflower Garden – Northern Sydney Australia
- $50pp, limit of 6 per walk.
|Skill level||Easy to intermediate|
|Path||Sandy path, along with some rock steps.|
|Terrain||Begins flat and gently goes downslope using rock steps. A gentle climb on return.|
|Special Features||Glorious views of the valley, trees, rockfaces and other special places to enjoy.|
|Walk duration||2 hours|
|Cost||$50pp, limit of 6 per walk|